Monday, July 9, 2018

4th on the Farm



Hey everybody! This last week was my absolute favorite holiday, the 4th of July! We had a pretty good time with tons of adventure this week! The email might be short, but I’ve got some good pictures!

Our ward had a 4th of July breakfast and it was pretty cool! We had a WWII vet tell war stories. I was the parking attendant. There’s a pic of that action below!

On the night of the 4th we didn’t get invited anywhere and Steve Waite wasn’t doing anything, so we wrangled up some guys and went and bucked hay to country music and fireworks! We ended the night with some good ol’ American milkshakes and of course some more fireworks! At the end of the day we moved just over 600 bales!

We helped my good friend Abraham clean out his pool the other day, I was designated tadpole catcher. It was a pretty good adventure!

We saw a mudding competition on Saturday and stopped to watch! It was pretty sweet. 

I can’t believe this is my last full week! Just 9 more days and I’ll be back in good old Pleasant Grove. Can’t wait! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Love,

Elder Hall













No comments:

Post a Comment