Monday, April 2, 2018

Rise Up O Men of God




Springtime!

Heyo fam! Happy belated Easter! I hope you all enjoyed your conference weekend! Happy birthday yesterday to two of my favorite people in the world, Maddie and Josh! I love you both so much! Man, what an amazing conference we had! President Nelson is a stud. This week wasn’t much, but still a gem!

Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with boring finding and lots of people saying no to us. You know, the usual.

Thursday was a good day. Crafts with the elderly at Canfield wasn’t terrible. We made bunny Easter baskets out of paper plates and they actually turned out not bad! Elder Hadfield and I are refining our crafting skills! Hahaha! We had a great time at the food pantry too. Martha is such a sweetheart!

We had interviews with President Bullen on Friday! It was so good to see him and be able to sit and talk about the Beav West zone and all my little kids as I like to think of them. I love these missionaries so much and I’m so blessed that I get to serve them as their zone leader.

Friday night we went and took Elder White and his companion to dinner! It was so fun catching up and seeing each other again. It was like we picked up right where we left off. I’m so grateful for the friendship I’ve gained all because of my mission! What a blessing!

Saturday and Sunday were just awesome days! Most of our ward was out of town for spring break, so we just watched General Conference on a tablet in our apartment. Saturday morning we had the Reedville elders over and we made breakfast and watched the morning session. It was a ton of fun! 

My favorite part of conference was in priesthood session, when President Nelson stood and spoke with great power. At the end of his address, he invited all bearers of the priesthood to stand as he called their office. Deacons, Teachers, Priests, Bishops, High Priests, Elders, Patriarchs, Seventies, Apostles. Once all were standing, he invited us to join and sing “Rise Up O Men of God”. It was a moment I will never forget! What incredible feelings of empowerment and love of God filled each of our souls. I know this gospel is true!

I love you  all so much, have an amazing week!

With Love,

Elder Hall 


Elder Hadfield and I after Priesthood Session

No comments:

Post a Comment