Monday, June 18, 2018

Spring Cleaning



My Father's Day tie from church

Hey everyone! It’s officially summer here in Oregon! School is finally out for all the kiddos here and people are always outside. I’m excited for the summertime! We didn’t have a ton happen this week, but here’s the scoop!

Tuesday was district meeting, and I decided it needed to be Indiana Jones themed. So I borrowed a whip from someone and Elder Bennett and I caught 4 live snakes to bring! It was a memorable district meeting!

We did a lot of service this week, cutting down trees and helping with some spring cleaning. It was a lot of fun! 

On Sunday we had dinner with the Doyel family and they have a few friends that want to learn more about the gospel! We are meeting with them soon hopefully!

I also had the privilege to administer two priesthood blessings yesterday. I am always so humbled when I get to be an instrument on behalf of the Lord. It is such an incredible blessing for all parties involved. I love this gospel!

Have a good week everyone!

Love,
Elder Hall 


Trimming a tree

No comments:

Post a Comment