Monday, September 26, 2016

I'M SO BLESSED!



My new raincoat from mom for my birthday and my new tie from dad for my birthday! Thanks guys! 



Hey everyone! What a great week it's been! It's flown by. Not much to report on, but that's ok! 

I'm so glad you're doing ok mom! I hope you recover quickly! I was brought back to Christmas 2013. Scary memories. Strengthening memories. Boy have we been through some stuff! 

Man it felt like Fall this week! It made me feel a feeling I just can't quite explain. It felt like a Fall Saturday you wake up and put on nice jeans and a crisp plaid shirt and wave at everyone as you drive around. It was so surreal! I love that feeling. The leaves here are absolutely breathtaking. I've never experienced a Fall season like this. It is just what Fall should be. I am in Heaven! 

We had zone conference this week, and I loved it! Every time President opens his mouth, it's just for me I swear. I am so thankful for him and his example!

I was really missing my Buster Bluth on Saturday! The weather is just so perfect, it was a day that I would spend going on an adventure with my pup! I said a prayer in my heart and asked God to let Buster feel my love for him. Later in the day, we went to a member's home for dinner, and they had the most beautiful and fun German Shorthair hound. While he wasn't a Bluetick, the German Shorthair is the closest breed to him! His name is Bower, and him and Buster are kindred spirits. They have such similar personalities! It was such a tender mercy to me. I knew Heavenly Father was aware of me, and what I was longing for. He wasn't my Buster Bluth, but he did my heart some good! I let Heavenly Father know how thankful I truly was for that! 

We taught Matthew this week, and he's making progress! I'm excited for him!

Laura is just killing it! She came to church again yesterday, is reading the Book of Mormon every day, and is making so many friends at church. I'm so thankful! 

We taught Frank this week with the intent of dropping him, because he just is at a road block with some things. We went and had such a spiritual lesson with him, he actually told us he was feeling the spirit. He is actually making progress now! I am so excited for him! 

We have a new investigator! His name is Dan and he's a great guy. He coaches at Sherwood High, so we talk football a lot. I love it! He is starting to read the Book of Mormon. Woot!

This was a short email, but I know that as long as we are faithful and obedient, the Lord will multiply our efforts. The Book of Mormon is true, and if you haven't read it, READ IT!! It will bless your life! I love you all, have a great week! 

Elder Hall

The most beautiful sunset I've seen here in Oregon. Still not a Utah sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment