Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Setting Dates and Building Goat Pens



Elder DeMille, Bashi Bushman, and I

Hey everyone! It’s been quite the week! We had a great time here in Sherwood ward. I’m excited to tell you the updates about our awesome area! We’ve had a great week!

On Tuesday we had a lesson with our awesome investigator Myriam! She’s from Michigan and moved out here to start a new life. She’s been coming to church for the last two months, and she’s loved reading the Book of Mormon! We set a date with her for May 19th! We are so pumped for her!

I finished building the goat pen at Anne’s this week, and I’m so relieved. Those goats are so much happier now! They finally have a place to run and play. It’s awesome!

We had a great zone conference this week. I love this mission!! I’m going to miss it so much!

Well I’m sorry this is short, but I’m exhausted and honestly not a ton happened this week! I promise that next week will be even better! I love you all, I know the gospel is true!

Love,
Elder Hall 

   

An awesome sign I found                                Throwin back to transfer day with my boys!




New glasses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment