Thursday, May 31, 2018

Workin' Hard or Hardly Workin'



Memorial Day in Sherwood

Hey everybody! It's been a great 10 days! I haven't written until today because we got to go to the temple this morning! It was a great session and a beautiful morning. Only one more time there until I go home! It's kind of crazy.

Well, the last 10 days have been full of adventure! We've been doing a lot of service and just plain old missionary work. Myriam is doing awesome, and we are excited to help her get to the temple soon! 

It was an exciting day on Saturday, I got the stitches out of my thumb! It's still pretty tender, but I'm grateful it is healing quickly and without issues.

We also shaved some farm dogs this week and that was really disgusting and I never want to do it again. Don't worry, we took pictures! 

I'm sorry this isn't a huge email, just know that I'm doing well, I love you all, and I can't wait for this next month and a half to go by! I know this gospel is true, and Jesus Christ is real! Have an awesome week!

With Love,

Elder Hall


Beautiful evening!



Shaving Patch the dog with Ann


Shaving Zina the dog with Ann



Doing work in the shirt and tie


   

Me and DeMille  


                                    Baby goat


Sherwood District



Ditchin' the stitchin'

No comments:

Post a Comment